Re: Koni shock question

To: "Johann Schubert" <jes@rx7.org>,
Subject: Re: Koni shock question
From: "Larry Word" <lword@sfo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 19:38:03 -0800
Thank you for all this great information on shocks.
I will keep my eyes on my Tokico Illumina's and hope for the best,
they cost enough to make me concerned after reading the ST spring issue I am
worried about the Eibach Pro-Kits springs that I have currently, (I hope
they last...@*!@ where did I put the warranty.)

~LW