? Re: seeking oil filter and tire info

To: mrc01@flash.net, Autocross List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: ? Re: seeking oil filter and tire info
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 09:06:30 -0800
does the brand of filter matter? i mean these days motors run for 200,000
miles.  the rest of the car falls apart before the motor goes.  and in a car
like your roadster how many miles will you put on it per year?

i understand synth gives you a tiny bit more horsepower, but a supercharger
will make a difference you can feel.

-james