Re: ? Re: seeking oil filter and tire info

To: mrc01@flash.net
Subject: Re: ? Re: seeking oil filter and tire info
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 09:50:02 -0800
i dunno,  borden took a used 302 and T5 from a mustang (and they dont live
easy lives), boosted it to 500HP on the stock block, and has driven it for
40K miles, LOTS of street races, and lots of autox- no problems.  these
things are indestructable. longevity is a non issue as far as i can tell
with these modern ford motors- no matter what you do to them.  YMMV, of
course :)

too much horsepower? i aint driven a car with too much yet.  all cars start
to feel slow after you get used to them.  =)

there are blowers that dont whine as much as others.  (apologies to ML)

-james