RE: Porsche 944T in ASP or OSP

To: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Porsche 944T in ASP or OSP
From: "Dan USA" <dandalen@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:59:43 -0800
Scott,
  Thanks,  This could be fun.  I was thinking I would stay pretty stock for
a while, but my engine mods got carried away.

Now, if I backup a bit and take the manual boost controller out the only
other question is the KLR computer. It controls the boost.  It's been
changed to an aftermarket one.  Does that kick me out of ASP?
Dan