Re: Porsche 944T in ASP or OSP

To: "Dan USA" <dandalen@usa.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Porsche 944T in ASP or OSP
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:12:47 -0800
I'm afraid the aftermarket KLR chip will move you out of ASP as well.  From
the Solo rulebook, section 14.10.C:  "No changes are allowed to waste gates,
pressure sensors or their location, and to other turbocharger or
supercharger boost limiting systems."

Stuff like this makes me glad I run in Stock.

Scot