Re: RE: Porsche 944T in ASP or OSP

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: Porsche 944T in ASP or OSP
From: Lee_Darzycki@amat.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 22:11:02 -0800
Hi Dan,

ya, your right.  In OSP, there are pretty much no rules.  I currently run OSP
with my 300ZX TwinTurbo.  Besides, my slotted rotors, the boost is the only
thing keeping me in OSP (as far as I know).  The competition is very high, and
the other drivers are not only very good, but the other cars I'm racing against
are totally gutted, all out, no holds barred, trailered race cars.   I've found,
to be in the top 5 or top 3 of this class, I'll have to post in the top 10
fastest times of the day.  On average, I post around the top 20 fastest times of
the day, and if I went to more than the 3-4 events I went to last year, I think
I would have placed at about 7th for the year.

Even with the best driver, I don't think the car would've placed in the top 5
for the year.  I consistantly get killed by about 2 seconds or more by the top
3.

Although I always get slaughtered, I'll never bring the boost down, because it's
just too much fun on the street, and track.

Have fun!

Lee Darzycki
Red '93 300ZX Twin Turbo

"Dan USA" <dandalen@usa.net> on 01/19/2001 10:37:55 AM