Re: Curse of the Boondoggle?

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Re: Curse of the Boondoggle?
From: Giles Douglas <giles@vy.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 01:16:28 -0800 (PST)
I'm suprised that we managed to only be 13 minutes late when the trailer
was over an hour late; of course, we were still laying out the course and
chalking it whilst Katie was yelling at everyone to get off so they could
start running.

The only problem I see is that the results are a little suspect; Tony was
wondering about the F125 times, and I know that one of my times is a
little suspect (I definitely DNF'd twice and went the wrong way around the
slalom, hitting about 6 cones in the process but I'm credited with an
abysmal 69s instead - I'm blaming not being used to my new suspension
setup ;-)

Anyway, I think I'll helpout with setup again sometime. It was kinda fun.
And the event was a blast - I wish I'd been around to see the CHP guy
running!

      Giles