Re: Curse of the Boondoggle?

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: Re: Curse of the Boondoggle?
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:44:30 -0800 (PST)
One way to aid changeover is to make cornerworkers
wear one of those bright green/orange safety vests.
This is a good thing from a safety perspective
(cornerworking is dangerous) and would allow new
cornerworkers to identify who needs relieving. When
the new worker arrives, they take the old workers
vest. And the now hard to see old worker runs across
the track back to the pits and gets killed ... oh well
it seemed like a good idea when I started typing this.

Craig