RE: Trailer crew in 3rd heat

To: "'David Rowney'" <daver@uclink4.berkeley.edu>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Trailer crew in 3rd heat
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:53:51 -0800
Great idea!

Katie

-----Original Message-----
From: David Rowney [mailto:daver@uclink4.berkeley.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 9:40 AM
To: ba-autox@autox.team.net

At 07:58 PM 1/30/2001 -0800, Pat wrote:
>  As a backup, someone in the T&S crew could keep
>a running log of times turned, even with the car #, so we could look it
>up. Just a thought to throw out.

Good suggestion - how about the time slip worker at the finish being
equipped with a clipboard; after he writes the time on the time slip, he
writes the time on the clipboard along with the car number.  This way the
timing crew has no new tasks but a backup of numbers and times is
maintained.

Thanks to event chairs for an excellent event.

Dave