Re: numbers

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: numbers
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 07:34:20 -0800
It occurs to me that maybe some of really new members might not know how
easy it is to have number made. Any regular sign shop can do this or I've
noticed the sign maker set up at registration last event. Magnetic numbers
and the class are really quick and cheap to have made while you wait. Maybe
this was too simple a thing to post but I remember amazing it was when I saw
someboby throw a set on at my first event.
Tony