Re: numbers

To: Bryan64@earthlink.net, roadsterboy@earthlink.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: numbers
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 00:18:13 EST
Bryan writes:

<<  Thanks for the confirmation, folks  I thought my letters were on the
small
side after I made them.  Now another quickie.  Would it be alright with
tech/workers/anyone/everyone if I run these letters for the rest of the
season until I switch to ES?  I'm plumb out of extra magnetics.  >>

1)  You meet the rules on the letters, which states that they be "smaller"
than the numbers.  Heck, lots of people don't use numbers anywhere as nice as
yours...

2)  I'll give you some "allmag" if you're inclined to make new class letters.

Charlie Davis