Re: Cars break, was: Re: Question...

To: Donald R McKenna <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Cars break, was: Re: Question...
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 09:29:50 -0800
i agree completely.  also parts are really cheap for my car and easy to put
on, which is NOT the case for some titanium forged g-force anti-gravity
spindle like on those super cars.  considered how i have treated it, my car
has held up extremely well, for, well, not actually BEING a car at all!

estimated cost of my a-arm repair?  $25.  ill take it!

-james