Cars break, was: Re: Question...

To: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>, James Creasy
Subject: Cars break, was: Re: Question...
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 18:11:37 -0800
Scot and James commiserate,

>> well today i marina i was braking hard and heard this loud BANG.
>alignment
>> bolt gave in, and the impact cracked the a-arm in two places.  i was able
>> eyeball re-align my car and limp the 2 hours home, but even strong stuff
>can
>> break if you try hard enough :)
>
>Ouch!!  That sucks worse than my little prob.
>
>Scot

Just a perspective. Having watched, and really enjoyed, many hours of the
complete live Speedvision broadcast of the 24 hours of Daytona, it strikes
me that we REALLY have it easy when OUR cars "break". Three posis in '00 was
"cheap". How can 24 hours of time destroy so many beautiful pieces of
equipment? Don't answer, I know, already.

        Don