Helmet Time-Sharer...

To: ba-autoX@autox.team.net
Subject: Helmet Time-Sharer...
From: Todd Stiers <tas@darthracing.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 21:41:42 -0800
Hi,

Well run event today, kudos to Ed et al.

My only issue was the lack of loaner helmets that I had gotten
accustomed to have, whether from the SCCA or from friends
who had spares that are now not compliant. I understand the new ones are
disappearing, SO I'd like to get my own if thats the way of the future.

But I've not found a place with them for anywhere near the $75
that was quoted to me by the grid worker exaspirated at the helmet
time-sharing going on between myself and another of the helmetless
throng (it didn't work out so badly once we spread ourselves out
more!).

Can we get a group order going, or is there a scca helmet supplier
anyone can recommend?

Thanks,
Todd

--