Re: Helmet Time-Sharer...

To: mrclem@telocity.com
Subject: Re: Helmet Time-Sharer...
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:16:02 -0800
It could be the folks stealing the helmets are not the drivers/borrowers
at all, but some low-lifes that hang around. It certainly is easy enough
to walk in to the back of the motorhome and lift one off a hook.
Remember, neither 3Com nor the Coliseum are in the best of
neighborhoods. Do you always lock your car when it's unattended? You should!
--Pat Kelly