Re: NASA events this past weekend

To: navid@interwoven.com, jochi@ricochet.net, kkelly@spss.com,
Subject: Re: NASA events this past weekend
From: TummyRub@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 23:55:29 EST
     Good idea on the credit card.  I figured I had best time by about 60
seconds when I blasted of the line tripped the start lights, turned right at
the intersection and tripped the finish lights in about 3 seconds.  I watched
the black camaro ahead of me do it, figuring he knew the way and like a
lemming followed after him.  Do you think many credit cards from both of us
might work?
    FYI run group three ran the first 2 or 3 rounds in the rain.  Woo Hoo
what fun. esp those with stickies!  Then D&P decided in a flash of common
sense to hold really really fun runs in the rain until the track started to
dry a bit.  Then run groups 3 & 4 were combined and the schedule salvaged.
    I love running Dennis and Peggy's NASA AutoXs.  I can only hope we can
pay them back by working it off some day.
.....Gary
OO imola Red MCoupe
Member of the M&Ms