Re: Hot Stock Cars in 2002

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hot Stock Cars in 2002
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:33:46 -0700
> AS
> Later (after the gearbox change) NSX (I always thought this was a sleeper)

the NSX is an a-stock car?  hell even i could beat andy in one of those if
he's in a crummy boxster.  or does it have some terrible problem?

> GS
> Mazda MX-6 V-6

awesome, my probe has a shot again at GS.  the 'viggen' i thought went
'wiggen' with torque steer galore.

long shots... > Celica GT

beat a probe?  get real.  =)  the neon is another matter.

ok, well ill crawl back under my OSP car now...

-james
OSP #74