Re: Hot Stock Cars in 2002

To: black94pgt@pacbell.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hot Stock Cars in 2002
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 00:54:46 EDT
James writes:

   > the NSX is an a-stock car?  hell even i could beat andy in one of those if
> he's in a crummy boxster.  or does it have some terrible problem?

It's in SS thru '01.  Early cars had poor gear spacing between 1 and 2.  I
want to say it was solved in '94 or '95.  No one has seriously autocrossed
one, that I know of...

> > GS
> > Mazda MX-6 V-6
>
> awesome, my probe has a shot again at GS.  the 'viggen' i thought went
> 'wiggen' with torque steer galore.

Yeah, I picked the MX-6, but it's sort of a coin toss with the nod usually
going to the MX...

> long shots... > Celica GT
>
> beat a probe?  get real.  =)

You're familiar with the term "long shot"?

CHD  :-)