Re: Hot Stock Cars in 2002

To: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>, Smokerbros@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Hot Stock Cars in 2002
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:25:35 -0700 (PDT)
The MX-6 is a better autox car than the Probe.  It's lighter (by quite a bit),
the 15" wheels allow a shorter tire for gearing, and the generally softer
suspension has less push/wheelspin issues than the Probes.  Doesn't really
matter though, neither car will be the one to have in the new GS.

Oh, and James, about the NSX, no you wouldn't.:-)

-Andy

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/