Re: [solo2sc] Safety note

To: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [solo2sc] Safety note
From: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:59:35 -0700
James Creasy wrote:

> rich, were you at the 'ski jump' event at 3COM (last year i think).  i saw air
> under 4 tires of lots of even stock cars.

I don't remember if that was one I passed on or one of
the many days I had to slow down to a crawl to navigate
the Jimmy Hoffa hump. Several years ago we had a narrow
chicane thingy designed to irritate Corvette drivers and
presumably slow everyone down. Unfortunately it looked
like a straight away to me and Jack, and we both did rather expensive damage to
our cars. 'Course that was in my
Only Stupid People days before I learned better.

The back side of Candlestick is an excellent site, but
they won't let us annoy the local politico who lives
on the hill anymore.
Rich