Re: [solo2sc] Safety note

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>,
Subject: Re: [solo2sc] Safety note
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:21:47 -0400

Message text written by "John J. Stimson-III"

"Are you sure it was 3Com?  The last event there was in March!  I do
remember that at round 4 (I think) there was a fast straight with a
wide open 3-cone slalom in the middle, where I had to briefly shift
into 3rd (that happens at 54MPH indicated). "

There have been some BMW Club and Porsche Club events at 3Com since March.
At first thay balked at the rental fee but they decided to pay.

There was a posting about a BMW SUV that did "something" and shook up the
passengers. Not sure what that amounted to. Doubt if it was just a spin.

--John Kelly