Re: PA system

To: Scott Loughmiller <scott@radiate.com>,
Subject: Re: PA system
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 13:22:29 -0800
Sometime this year, Soebi Soekamto created a card/flag system which was
displayed in the window of the motorhome. Trouble is, you have to know where
to look.
Personally, I pay attention to the grids and how full/empty they are. On the
same note, it's weird how everyone seems to know when the mid-day course
walkthrough is without an announcement. :)
--Pat Kelly