Re: PA system

To: Pat Kelly <lollipop487@home.com>, Scott Loughmiller
Subject: Re: PA system
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 14:00:36 -0800
the card thing wont work.

if people where paying enough attention to look for a card, they could have
just figured out what group it was.  they just arent thinking about it.

the main way workers show up is when no cars are running for a while, and
people slowly start to realize something is wrong, and hey, maybe its time
for me to mosey over for work.   by then its too late.

i dont see a solution actually.

-james