Re: More DNWs

To: Cheryl Grantz <sgrantz@peoplepc.com>
Subject: Re: More DNWs
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 13:45:57 -0800
Cheryl Grantz wrote:

> So every worker sheet was compared to the results to see if the lack of
> workers was due to some people not even signing up to work.
>
> Sherry

People caught doing this should be penalized somehow. Maybe confiscating
their SCCA membership card at the next event they attend(we might not be
able to do that) or banning them for a year. I had a few doing this at
AAS events, it only took one warning of being banned for a year and they
didn't do it again. At least I haven't caught anyone doing it lately. If
they get mad and don't come back, so what, SCCA doesn't need bad apples.
Most good people will respond positively to a firm warning.

Jesus