Re: More DNWs

To: Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More DNWs
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 02:29:28 EST
In a message dated 11/1/2001 9:29:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net writes:

> (frustrated mode)
>
> C'mon, guys, could we at least do a sanity check before firing out these
> ideas??

Kevin:

Certainly miss your stablizing presence at events, but glad to enjoy your
persona via
internet (that was sincere).  If we did a sanity check, that would require
another worker assignment.  However, if we did it on grid perhaps the tech
person can take on the additional duty :)

Replace
camera as necessary to deal with those who grab it and throw it into the
bay in response to the intrusion on their privacy
       * hmm, could be a side event.  Distance throwing of cameras.  Maybe a
supplemental class ?

Does this have even a faint ringing sound of feasibility??
       *the ringing sound cannot be so loud as to disturb the horses.  No.

Don