Re: More DNWs

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, Toy4speed@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: More DNWs
From: "Jose Garcia" <butchgarcia@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 9:49:7 -0800
Shaming them might not work.  If they don't work, they generally aren't
interested in the standings, and are probably not competitive (like
me...sad but true...haha) . They probably drive for the fun or sport of it,
so get them where it hurts... suspend them perhaps for the succeeding
event.  This necessitates a list though, and perhaps checking it when the
driver's lic./membership card is checked.  If they don't show up at the
next event, keep their names there until they do show up, then cross it
out.  So showing up without driving is their penance.  At the end of the
season, the list can probably be started anew.

How about that?

Butch

--- butchgarcia@earthlink.net