Re: More DNWs

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More DNWs
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 22:30:44 EST
In a message dated 11/1/2001 4:02:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mrclem@telocity.com writes:

> I plead guilty as charged! (of inventing ideas for others to implement)
>
> Would it slow things down if each person working registration had a hardcopy
> list of the last event's participants and could look up the name of the
> person registering to see if he had a DNW?

Heh, heh.  This is tooo easy :)

pause for sincerity...perhaps you could sit at the registration table and try
this out ?

I think if we just post a list of the non-workers, in public view, somewhere
around the registration table, it will have an adequate effect.  Like the
businesses that tape bounced checks in the store window for the world to see.
 Shaming a person to correction...works sometimes.  A verbal warning would
only be needed once as Jesus said, probably is finding the individual.

Don Lew