Re: More DNWs

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More DNWs
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 21:29:06 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 1 Nov 2001, Lolita and Mike wrote:

> How about a cheap digital camera. We could publish a wallet size of the
> winners every week, and oh by the way print 8 1/2 x 11's in full color of
> the scofflaw's for display at reg.
> MJ

(frustrated mode)

C'mon, guys, could we at least do a sanity check before firing out these
ideas??  Take a picture of every entrant throughout the day.  Replace
camera as necessary to deal with those who grab it and throw it into the
bay in response to the intrusion on their privacy.  Match up the winners
(somehow) with their pictures?  Match up the DNWs (how the hell?) with
their pictures??  Print out color posters of all the above, and post them.

Does this have even a faint ringing sound of feasibility??

KeS

(mildly sorry for the tone, just turned in a 207-hour two-week time card)