Re: Thanks and course feedback from Nov. 4

To: rnoll98@yahoo.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks and course feedback from Nov. 4
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:04:42 EST
In a message dated 11/5/01 8:44:17 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rnoll98@yahoo.com writes:

> I also wanted to get feedback on the course design. It was my first
> effort at this and I definitely want to improve on it next time. So far
> I've had a couple people mention it was a little tight. Please let me
> know what you thought and if there were any specific corners/features
> that you liked or disliked and why.

I'll go on record, as a driver of one of the largest cars out there, that
your course was awesome, and not too small anywhere.  If someone thought it
was narrow, they weren't setting their turns up properly.  I also had a bit
of trouble stopping after the finish, though.  I think we all underestimated
the speed that could be carried thru the slalom to the finish.

Charlie