Re: how do i get fronts as hot as rears?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: how do i get fronts as hot as rears?
From: Randy Noll <rnoll98@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 22:48:26 -0800 (PST)
Bring water, spray down the rears to keep them cooler. Course Kumhos
don't usually heat up all the way on 3 runs anyways. I'd setup the car
to run best at 3rd run temps, taking into account any change in
push/oversteer. Most people progressively get faster, so make the third
run the sweet one. Anything you do to change how the tires heat up will
most likely change the handling of the car unless you do something like
change brake bias and don't trail brake.

Tire warmers? Air ducts on rears? Easier on the throttle? (wheelspin
will heat them up real quick)

Randy