Re: how do i get fronts as hot as rears?

To: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: how do i get fronts as hot as rears?
From: kirk <kmeline@internetconnect.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 21:47:41 -0800
Hi James

You could have me co-drive the car.  Its guaranteed.

Or you can do some hard freeway driving before the event to heat up the wheel
which helps, or smaller wheel and tire combo(no), or get tire warmers, or put
more weight in the back, or disconnect 4 spark plug wires, or bigger front
brakes, or run more negative camber up front, or use a much weaker sway bar in
the rear,...etc

Kirk