Re: 02 Pax

To: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: 02 Pax
From: Glenn Ellingson <geewiz@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 09:57:20 -0800
On Saturday, November 17, 2001, at 09:30 AM, craig boyle wrote:

> http://www.scca-chicago.com/solo/indexes/rtp02.html

 From that site:
> SS   0.836
> AS   0.828
> BS   0.827

So, um, we reshuffled all of SS/AS/BS/CS and edded up splitting
functionally equivalent vechicles into two adjacent classes, AS and BS?
Whose idea was this, anyway :)?

Can someone send me a URL to the reclassed cars? I can't find my old
bookmark, and I have to wonder whether 1 car that should have been classed
in AS got mistakenly bumped to BS and skewed that class or something. Just
curious. If this stands, though, let's collapse AS and BS into 1 class
this year here in SFR just to get more intraclass competition. (Ducking
and running now since I've been bumped to CS in any case.....:)

-- Glenn