Re: 02 Pax

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 02 Pax
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 14:08:46 -0800
OSP that day ran group 1 and in the puddles, so our top times were quite a
bit slower than a 45.8.  i was about two seconds slower than that in morning
fun runs.  however david borden has been about 2 seconds faster on hoosiers
than kumhos in his OSP car (similar to mine) so i dont think its an
unreasonable goal with better tires.  start with a car thats 1000lbs lighter
than mine and it should be easy.

-james
OSP #74