Re: 02 Pax

To: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: 02 Pax
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 18:23:03 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, James Creasy wrote:

> its my duty to throw some cold water on all you CAR-azy people.  not
> everyone can tell the difference between a Z06 and the garden variety camar,
> er i mean chevette.  make that corvette.
>
> -james

James -

In this PC world let me be the last to disparage those who have been so
abused and downtrodden that they haven't been afforded the opportunity to
learn to read in a culturally-sensitive environment.

But if you can't spell "Z06", that's pathetic - it's blazoned in big
characters on each side of the car...

KeS