RE: VW trans warranty

To: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Subject: RE: VW trans warranty
From: Adam Steffes <asteffes@asteffes.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 09:57:35 -0800 (PST)
There were some problems with early Neuspeed short-shifter kits for the
Mk4s.  They tended to make the 2nd gear grinding problem that lots of
owners experienced a whole lot worse.  Your dealer might be aware of this
and assume the problem is shared by all short-shifter kits.  Can you talk
to another dealer about the problem?
        -Adam