Re: VW trans warranty

To: Sup4speed@aol.com
Subject: Re: VW trans warranty
From: Bill Hamburgen 650-617-3329 FAX -3374 <billh@pa.dec.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:49:35 -0800
Personally, Don, I think the dealer is on solid ground refusing to help you.
If you love litigation, this is an excuse for a suit you'll probably lose.

But, instead I'd suggest to take out the shift kit, and go to another dealer,
and nicely but righteously try to pound a new tranny out of them.

BTW, I typed   '' "Don Lew" Jetta '' into Google and found that you had
"raced" the car at least twice in 2000.  Presumably a lawyer for VW could
do the same.  Something for all of us to think about.

/Bill