RE: LIVE WITH THE ACE REPORTER

To: <mrclem@telocity.com>, "craig boyle" <craig_autox@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: LIVE WITH THE ACE REPORTER
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 15:56:27 -0800
That's exactly what happened (they stole the wheel, too, though). In
this neighborhood, I thought just locking the frame would be enough.

I feel stalked.

They even left some small change. The put the trunk that was on the back
and politely lay it on the ground, out of the way, so it wouldn't be run
over by a car.

The seat is still there.

I don't know, I live in Marin. We have different types of thieves here.

Maybe they'll give it back, and they're just borrowing it?

With a name like Moon Crater, I can ask these sorts of questions.