Sunday drama

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunday drama
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 5 Dec 2002 20:21:28 -0000
Thought I'd have a look at the Slush points standing
to see which classes are worth watching this Sunday.
Surprise, surprise, despite 1000 entries in 5 events
there are only eight championships still to be
determined by an effort greater than showing up.
The best contest looks to be between Peter and Peter
but you'll need a calculator to figure out who's
winning Street Tire.

If I could get over this nasty holiday gift cold
I might spend some time wondering why we have 100+
armed conflicts going on the face of our lovely
planet instead of peace on Earth. Or not.

Happy Holidays if I don't make it Sunday (or even
if I do).

Rich Urschel

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com