Re: Sunday drama

To: mph_16@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Sunday drama
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 5 Dec 2002 21:32:53 -0000
>I have a good idea for you Rich, why don't you go down to Peter T's house,
>give him a big holiday hug(I'd ask you to kiss him but thats a little much)

Interesting, when I met Peter I mistook him for someone
else and gave him a way too friendly for strangers rub
on the back.

>Don't they say that old age and treachery wins out over youth and exuberance
>every time?
Until you get too old to drive that far in my
condition. Besides, I don't think Peter would
let me in.

Rich

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com