Re: Sunday drama

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sunday drama
From: SFRASER1234@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 00:49:55 EST
Hey Rich,
Don't think I'm giving up just yet. As soon as I find a fast car to drive
this Sunday, get ready. Remember, you're only 30 pts. ahead of me. Of course
the hard part is finding a car thats going to have the competitive edge over
you and those Toyotas. Hmmm what OSP car haven't I driven in the slush. Ahhh
I got it, "James wanna co-driver"? But you always what a back up plan.. Peter
T. you kick Rich in the knee and I'll kick Peter M. in the knee for you. good
deal?

Scott Fraser