Re:SCCA Solo2 Classes; Street Classes

To: jerry@moutons.org
Subject: Re:SCCA Solo2 Classes; Street Classes
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 11 Dec 2002 02:54:43 -0000
On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 18:18:35 -0800 Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org> wrote:
>I guess I couldn't figure any other reason that the
>Street Prepared category was limited to no
>modification that would not be allowed in Prep.

Prepared rules carry into the individual car
listings where limits on wheel size, weight, and (formerly) carburetion can be
much more restricted
for some cars than in Street Prepared. Eg., to move
a Lotus 7A from ASP to DP you must increase the
weight to 141% of it's original production weight.

Rich Urschel

Note to Jake: My response to Joe implied nothing
about him. He merely asked the question to which
I responded with an inside joke relevant to some
of those who were on the list circa 1997.

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com