Re: Miata classification question.

To: Mark Smith <msmith@tilia.com>
Subject: Re: Miata classification question.
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:16:06 -0800
All models on the same line in the SP class are interchangable.  Since
I believe that the '99 top can be installed on an earlier car, it is
an equivalent part.

The real "proof" is that Andy Hollis (retiring SEB member) already
has removed the soft top of his '92 CSP car, so he thinks it's legal.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94