Re: Miata classification question.

To: Charles Cox <charles@coastalbay.com>
Subject: Re: Miata classification question.
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:31:52 -0800
The Club Sport's hard top is probably removable, and therefore can be
removed for stock class competition.  I don't think you would be
required to run with the hardtop for CSP.  At most, you might be
required to install the hard top mounting hardware ("Frankenstein
bolts" and side catches).

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94