Re: Good places to do wheel balancing, mounting/dismounting

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good places to do wheel balancing, mounting/dismounting
From: E911me@aol.com
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 17:57:53 -0400
I just called Don's Tire Service and had horribly rude phone service.

I would highly recommend NOT using them.  First, the prices I was quoted for
what I wanted done was double than a decent place a fellow autoxer recommended
down the street from Don's.  Second, when I tried to clarify the price (given
what I was asking for), Don makes a sarcastic remark about not being able to
afford the service, lol, and then hung up one me!  How rude!

Needless to say, that is one less place to consider.

Salah