Re: Good places to do wheel balancing, mounting/dismounting

To: E911me@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good places to do wheel balancing, mounting/dismounting
From: Eljssp8@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 18:10:18 EDT
In a message dated 05/05/2003 2:59:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
E911me@aol.com writes:

<< I just called Don's Tire Service and had horribly rude phone service.

 I would highly recommend NOT using them.  First, the prices I was quoted for
what I wanted done was double than a decent place a fellow autoxer
recommended down the street from Don's.  Second, when I tried to clarify the
price (given what I was asking for), Don makes a sarcastic remark about not
being able to afford the service, lol, and then hung up one me!  How rude!

 Needless to say, that is one less place to consider.

 Salah

Salah, Salah, Salah......

Just do what Jim says, hook up with Jack at Motorsport Technique in Hayward.
(510) 783-8383
Just mention you are an autocrosser. :>)

Eric