Re: STS Civic Si for sale...

To: <jesvilla@gte.net>
Subject: Re: STS Civic Si for sale...
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 14:42:52 -0700
it all evens out, as a smaller motor means a lighter car.  im lugging around
a cast iron V8, and weigh almost 800lbs more than my competition, which also
has a narrower and shorter wheelbase car.  i dont mind having one event a
year where *i* have an advantage.

if i swap to all lightweight stuff its still hard for me to get below
1900lbs.. still way heavier than the toyotas.

james

(jesus, im assuming you meant to post your reply below to the list as your
reply was addressed partly to john...)