Re: STS Civic Si for sale...

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: STS Civic Si for sale...
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 22:27:11 EDT
In a message dated 5/8/03 12:15:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
76067.1750@compuserve.com writes:

> I believe that message applies to lots of us with small displacement
> engines. The real question  is: Are you, Mr. SEB member, going to do
> anything about it?

Sigh...  Like what?  Make sure we don't have fast courses?  No, I can't do
that.  I can however recommend that if someone runs (just an example, here, I
don't really know why it comes to mind) in a class with a 1000 lb. minimum
and a 2 litre max engine displacement that they not compete in that class in
a 948cc car, for fear that they might get their ass kicked...

> The situation at Castle threw SCCA's car classifications into a cocked hat,
> to put it politely.

Whatever, John, whatever...

Charlie