Re: Atwater questions

To: john@harlie.idsfa.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Atwater questions
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 23:14:49 +0000
Then going the other way...

1995 BMW 325is with LSD / Lexus IS300 w/Torsen
2002 330ci w/o LSD

The car I drove at the Atwater pro that was set up by Tunnell had some (but
not much) inside wheel spin. However it had no real problem getting its
(greater than the 325is and the Lexus) power down and is much faster (IMO)
than either - all with out a LSD.

If I hadn't made dumb mistakes (like DNF'g or coning my best runs away) I
would have been right with Ron Bauer - whom I've been at least a second or
so behind in the Lexus(with a Torsen) all year.

Just another data point...

Pete Mottaz