Re: Atwater questions

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Atwater questions
From: "Mike Allendorfer" <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 21:31:33 -0700
Just for grins, I'm going to pipe in here.  Basically, in a car w/ an open
diff., the power that should be going to the ground on the outside tire, it
busy converting the inside tire to dust.  It's not that you need to improve
the traction of the inside tire as much as to get the power to the outside
tire.  BTW, open diff RWD are usually worse on turns to the right than to
the left, particularly w/ live axle cars. OTOH, I think FWDs are the
opposite.
Mike Allendorfer.