Re: Atwater questions

To: james@thevenom.net
Subject: Re: Atwater questions
From: jake@codeworm.com
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 13:07:30 -0700 (PDT)
This has been the story of my life since I moved from
the del Sol over the the MR2.  It worked well for me to
start turning in under braking in the del Sol.  If I
didn't, it tended to push like.. Well, like a Civic.
(Sorry, Paul.)

In the MR2 when I try the same thing (habit, mostly)
the car pushes right off the course, ABS blazing!  It's
been very, very hard for me to adjust to braking
earlier and getting the car settled before turning in.
I still don't know if I'm working on the right thing..
All I'm sure of is that the run is over if I hit ABS
going into an important turn.

Sorry.. That wasn't very useful.

Jake